This is an opening with one of the topmost ITES [BIG 6] organization.
Location : Mumbai
The senior business analyst is responsible for elicitation and analysis of requirements and requests that come from cross functional teams. The person should have the ability to drive the direction of the reference data solution, including design& strategy, managing requirement analysis and artefact creation, reviewing with stake holders and getting sign-offs. This role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent relationship management skills. The role requires direct reporting to head - product strategy.
Requires an excellent understanding and experience in Reference Data, Reference Data Mastering, Exception Management and other aspects of data management. The experience gained should be either working for reference data change/IT organization within a Financial Institution or by implementing such a system for a Bank.
- Instrument Reference Data Subject Matter Expert (SME), capable of confidently advising on Instrument Reference Data related issues which arise during solution design as part of data analysis,
- Collects and defines business requirements and translates business requirements into functional specifications and guide the development team,
- Responsible for gaining agreement on business requirements and solution definition from relevant stake holders,
- Support RFP process/due diligence process by analyzing an existing reference data subset to identify potential strength and weaknesses and thereby defining the effort required for operational support processes,
- Supports Test strategy of the product,
- Partners with IDMS Service Delivery to design effective operational processes for the product,
- Supports the integration of the new and legacy reference data store by reconciliation analysis and advising on solutions there after
Salary: INR 22,50,000 - 32,50,000 P.A.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Investment Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- Job Requirements
Excellent hands-on experience/knowledge on instrument reference data,
In-depth familiarity in processing data vendors feeds like Bloomberg Back-Office, Extended Back-Office, Per Security, Reuters Data Scope, FTID, Telekurs VDF, OCC etc.
Excellent BA delivery track record, with experience of working in multiple reference data projects within Investment Banking Industry
Anyone or more of the following asset types:
Extensive product knowledge in the area of Equities including understanding of instrument characteristics for cash equity, ETF, Warrants, Equity Baskets etc. as a product and instrument lifecycle
Familiarity with equities product feeds from data vendors,prior experience of defining cross reference, business rules, data quality rules including data modelling
Extensive product knowledge in the area ofFixed Income including understanding of instrument characteristicsfor corporate bonds, agencies, treasuries, securitized products, munis and money markets and their instrument lifecycle
Familiarity with fixed income product feeds from data vendors, prior experience of defining cross reference, business rules, data quality rules including data modelling
Extensive product knowledge on Derivatives (Options, Futures & SWAPS), commodities, FX (Forward & Spot)
Excellent understanding of instrument characteristics along with instrument lifecycle, familiarity with Derivative range of product feeds from data vendors.
A strong understanding of operational processes around instrument data, associated challenges and issues
Strong SQL skill, ability to create Data Flow Diagrams and Entity Relationship Modeling
Ability to communicate clearly and maintain healthy relationships across cross-functional teams
Excellent analytical skills in drafting or understanding the business requirements
Excellent skills in preparing business analysis document and specifications
Sufficient knowledge of IT development and delivery practices and approaches
Ability to work to set deadlines and yet remain flexible as per situation
Advanced experience in excel
Experience with reference data implementations or reference data change/IT
Advanced English communication skills both verbal and written
Strong documentation and presentation skills
Positive and self-motivated
Strong team player
Contact : 7233000662, 9670370011, 7233000667, 9999982922
Email : email@example.com
Contact Company:Lakshya Recruitment Solutions Private limited