This is an opening with one of the topmost ITES [BIG 6] organization.
Salary: INR 22,50,000 - 27,50,000 P.A.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Investment Banking
- To understand objectives and define the structure and content of the overall Transformation project
- To manage and execute concurrently one to many Transformation projects
- To be accountable for ensuring that Delivery commitments are made on time, on budget ensuring customer delight.
- To ensure the Governance Framework is in place to manage the projects reporting to the Programme
- To build strong client relations at ED & -1 level, develop strong business relations across the client.
- To work with the respective stakeholders including 3rd parties to develop the front to back solution.
- To facilitate the identification of project risks/ issues, and to ensure that such risks/ issues are managed through the appropriate Governance Framework.
- To ensure all assigned projects are properly planned, organized, directed and monitored to meet customer requirements, budgeted cost and agreed timescales within practical constraints
- To work effectively in a matrix management environment (e.g, Software Development Factory, Operation Change, Infrastructure, )
- Reporting to the Programme Manager
- Internal relationships with Vertical and horizontal Business units, consulting and Solutions and Sales.
- External relationship with key clients relating to IT Operations and VMO.
- 7-10 years relevant experience in setting up and managing complex system rationalisation, Baking Operations Change projects. Must come from a Banking Domain experience, ideally , Ref Data, Basel ii, Credit Risk,
- Matrix management with global team (in particular, offshore)
- Software lifecycle
- Implementation of technology changes within business teams (ideally Operations)
- Track record of managing concurrent projects within extended PMO
- ITIL/PRINCE2 or equivalent qualification.
- Outstanding client, people management and coaching skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines
- Good analytical and reasoning skills. Must be commercially astute
- Strong communication (including report-writing) and interpersonal skills
- Must be advance user of Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint and MSProject.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- The successful candidate must have significant Banking domain experience preferable in Investment Banking in the Ref data space. The candidate must have a distinguished track record in managing Technology Transformation projects.
Location: Mumbai with small amount of international travel
Contact Company:Lakshya Recruitment Solutions Private limited